Thursday, May 15, 2008

Selecting Service Learning Groups

Service learning is here again. Every year our entire school chooses a service learning group to join and carryout a project with. This year I am working with Ms. Klose on a fundred dollar bill project. I am not really sure what I have to do to complete this project but I like Ms. klose as a person and teacher so i'm sure it will be fun working with the "art lady". To my understanding this project will be some how benefitting the victims of hurricane katrina. The people I will be working with to complete this project are as follows:

1. Dimi (10th)
2. Tomrell (9th)
3. Leon ( 9th)
4. Judith Dye (10th)
5. Andrew Howard (10th)
6. Marquicha Greene ( 10th)
7. Felicia Green (10th)
8. Atiya Groomes (10th)
9. Korin Lassiter (9th)
10. Kerin Streater (10th)
11. Daivon Jackson( 10th)
12. Diamond Sims ( 10th)

No comments: